What is GRID 6?
GRID for all fitness levels
Smaller Teams. Single Event Competitions. Easy to Play.
scroll down to learn more
- GRID 6 teams consist of 3 men and 3 women who can be body weight (gymnastics) specialists, barbell specialists, or generalists.
- Each team races head to head with other teams from within their division.
- To form or join a team, contact the FGL or click below
- There are three divisions: AAA, AA and A.
- AAA teams can have beginner athletes compete but not ALL movements are for beginners. The A Division is the higher level athlete division (RX+) and AA is in between.
You can expect to:
- experience high adrenaline, high excitement, head to head team racing.
- compete at your level of fitness.
- showcase your strengths – don’t sweat your weaknesses.
- meet new challenges, try something different, learn something new.
- increase your team work and leadership skills.
- enjoy comraderie and bonding as a sports team member.
- be part of a thrilling spectator experience.
- There are several races in each GRID 6. A race begins at the START line and ends at the FINISH line and has a set amount of work in between to be completed according to a few simple rules related to that race format.
- Some races are bodyweight biased, some are heavy weight biased, and some are a balance of both.
- Race formats are announced by the FGL prior to the match.
- Races are scored cumulatively across a division but teams compete head to head with other teams in similar standings.
- The top two scoring teams will race last in the winner take all Finale called Sprint Relay.
- A Team Coach is not a requirement but can be very helpful.
- The Coach can be on the sidelines or can be a participating team member.