Your favorite new party game
Take the games you played in a college basements or backyard BBQs, add GRID rules, and you’ve got GRIDpong. This is a team game, guaranteed to create unreasonable amounts of competition and fun at any party.
- Start at the start line and work your way down the GRID
- First team whose players cross the finish line, wins
- Each player must complete at least one rep during the game
- Players MUST substitute after completing a quadrant
- Players may substitute at any time if at least one rep attempt has been performed
- To substitute, working player must run back to start line and tag their teammate (just like in GRID)
4 cups are set up on the edge of the table, just slightly hanging over the edge. All 4 cups must be flipped to standing
House of Cards
3 Cards must be stacked so that each card only has one side touching the table. House must stand while player does 2 burpees. If the house falls during that time, the player must start over
Must bounce each of 2 quarters off of the table and into a shot glass
Pingpong must be tossed or bounced from the start line into a single cup.
Each team will have one pong ball to shoot with and both players must be behind the start line before a shot takes place. Once the pong ball leaves the players hand, the start line may be crossed to retrieve a missed shot by either player. Once rep is complete, whole team must cross the finish line for time to stop