TOP PLAYER PERFORMANCES – MATCH FORMAT: ROLL UP
Match Format: Roll Up yielded some interesting and very different results that Match Format: Over Under.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- In the top 5 Conference-wide for Over Under, there were 4 Utility Players and no Bodyweight Specialists. For Roll Up, there were 3 Bodyweight Specialists and 1 Utility Player. This speaks to the different values of positions depending on the Match Format.
- In the top 5 Conference-wide for BOTH formats, there was one Strength Specialist each time. Both of them belong to the Palm Beach Breakers.
- No players cracked the top 5 in BOTH match formats.
- Despite no players repeating the top 5 overall, 14 of the top 20 players were again top 5 performers on their own team.
- This marks the first time the #1 & #2 spot came from the same team in Eric Cardona and Paula Leyes from the Lions.
- The Breakers are the only team yet to have a Bodyweight Specialist crack the top 5 within their team.
** tiebreak is races entered
To learn more about player stats read this article.
Below were the top performing players in the Match Format: Roll Up for the Southern Conference Teams:
Stay on top of all player stat releases including Match Format: Roll Up and Week 1 Southern Conference totals. Sign up as an insider here. It’s free.
top southern conference performances
Get Insider Access
Match News & Updates
Behind the Scenes Content
Exclusive Sponsor Deals
Article by - Carissa Macay
Former Body Weight Specialist for the Gainesville Wild 2020 & 2021. Returning this year to capture the athlete's perspective of the FGL Season.